My New Blog

How to File a Tax Grievance

November 6th, 2017 10:12 AM by Fred Rossi

Property values are on the rise nationwide and many homeowners are getting saddled with increased property tax bills.  But there are ways you can protect yourself if you think you’ve been overcharged.  Establishing your home’s true market value and proving that the value of the property is less than the valuation assigned by your assessing district is the best way to you can contest the proposed higher amount. To File a grievance you can hire a firm or file for yourself.

Click here for details:

Tax reductions save you money and can also make your home sell for more when that time comes.            

Call for more details 

Fred Rossi
Boardwalk Property Group
30 West Park Avenue, S302
Long Beach, NY 11561
516-431-2008 x11
Licensed NY Real Estate Broker                              

Posted in:General and tagged: Property Taxes
Posted by Fred Rossi on November 6th, 2017 10:12 AM

Got a Question?

Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.

Your Information
Your Question


670 Long Beach Blvd S116
Long Beach, NY 11561-3504